Protein A ELISA Kits
Protein A ELISA Kit Highlights
A large percentage of the world's commercial supply of antibody relies on a Repligen manufactured protein A ligand for purification and Repligen’s ELISA kit for product release.
- 2 kits for the most accurate detection and quantitation of leached
- Recombinant Protein A Kit
- MabSelect SuRe™ Kit
- Superior inter and intra kit consistency for unparalleled reproducibility
- Polyclonal chicken capture antibody for greater Protein A specificity
- Biotinylated rabbit anti-Protein A detection antibody for greater sensitivity
- Matched standards for the greatest quantitation accuracy
- Three sample prep protocols for superior method optimization
The Recombinant Protein A ELISA Kit delivers the most reproducible ELISA platform for detection and quantitation of leached recombinant and native Protein A. As the world's leading supplier of Protein A, a large percentage of the world's commercial supply of antibody relies on a Repligen manufactured Protein A ligand for purification.
Repligen is the only Protein A manufacturer who provides an ELISA kit to accurately and reproducibly detect leached Protein A.
The Protein A construct in the MabSelect SuRe™ affinity resins is the least similar to other commercially available Protein A ligands. Using traditional Protein A ELISA kits the SuRe™ ligand is not accurately quantitated.
For downstream processes which utilize the base stable affinity resin MabSelect SuRe, Repligen offers the only kit on the market which includes the SuRe™ ligand standard for the most accurate, precise, and sensitive measurements.
MabSelect SuRe is a registered trademark of GE Healthcare
Repligen is the world’s leading manufacturer of recombinant and native protein A.
- Founded in 1981
- IPO in 1987 (ticker symbol equals “RGEN”)
- Cloned Protein A gene in 1982, began commercial manufacturing in 1985
- ISO 9001 certified 2008
Validated Supplier to the Bioprocessing Industry
- Reliability: Most of the world’s commercial monoclonal antibodies are purified on recombinant or native protein A manufactured by Repligen
- Expertise: One of the world’s largest commercial protein manufacturers with over 20 years of experience
- Capability: Manufacturing locations in the U.S. and Europe
- Quality: Relevant and applicable standards including ISO 9001:2008 Certified