If you are interested in working for Repligen but do not see a current opening that matches your skill set, you may submit a resume for general consideration. Apply
Our OPUS® Pre-packed Column product line is experiencing tremendous growth. We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service professional to support this complex custom made product worldwide.
The successful candidate will be responsible for serving as the OPUS® Customer Operations Senior Analyst and customer advocate while ensuring best practice service and support from Repligen is delivered. They will provide support of the customer for the lifecycle of the OPUS order; from receipt of the customer’s purchase order through the various activities for order management, fulfillment, resin pick up (if required) delivery and post- delivery support when required.
- As a member of the customer service team, the OPUS Order Support Sr. Analyst will provide seamless project coordination, customer service and support of Repligen’s global customer’s inquiries and orders:
- Supporting customer products and unique account requirements
- Executing the OPUS Resin Pick-up Service coordination when required
- Responsibility for the lifecycle of the OPUS custom order utilizing;
- Salesforce.com as a coordination tool from purchase order receipt to post-delivery issue resolution
- Great Plains Dynamics ERP system for order transaction to invoice
- Serve as the Customer’s advocate by coordinating and communicating internal and external communication, activities and resolution
- Partner with product management, supply chain and distribution to ensure the downstream process of pick, pack, ship and deliver is executed to the customer’s expectation
- Facilitate the launch of the complaint process with customers by providing the documentation and escalation required internally for resolution with Product Management, Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and the Sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Demonstrated passion for providing excellence in the customer experience
- 4+ years’ experience in global customer service/order management with a strongly developed commitment to client services
- 2+ years working with ERP systems, experience in Salesforce.com a plus
- Life Sciences industry experience preferred
- Supply chain, logistics or contract administration experience a plus
- Project management experience desired; ability to manage multiple customer projects at different stages of completion
- Understanding of import/export/trade compliance requirements globally
- Understanding of revenue recognition requirements for a publically held company
- Experience in an ISO9001 quality system a plus
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill required for internal and external purposes
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, small company environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the QA department to revise/create, file, organize, and review production documents. The candidate will work closely with the manufacturing team and document control department to ensure the changes are accurate and are made effective in a timely manner.
The Quality Assurance Associate I will actively participate in the Repligen ISO 9001 Quality Management System and will be responsible for the review of production and Quality Control batch records. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of chromatography column packing processes and an understanding of analytical techniques (pH and conductivity), and basic microbiology (bioburden and environmental monitoring).
This position involves completing the QA review of production records, including verification of raw materials used, verification of calculations and critical process steps, and evaluation of Quality Control testing chromatograms. Ability to identify process deviations, assist with the writing of root causes, and identification of corrective actions to prevent recurrence, is highly preferred.
Additional responsibilities involve:
- Review of supporting data for production activities, such as, environmental monitoring, Reverse Osmosis Deionized water, cleaning logs, and controlled temperature chamber logs.
- Perform various administrative functions, such as, label generation, binding, and filing of production records.
- Perform batch record review; to include production, monthly RO/DI, weekly Environmental Monitoring records, and weekly/monthly logs
- Identification of process deviations, corrective actions
- Identify out of trends and out of specifications for product
- Verify labels generated by Document Control
- Bind and file completed batch records
Repligen is seeking a scientist or engineer to develop applications for existing and new products in development with a focus on cell culture based technologies. This is a position residing within a multidisciplinary Research and Development group, a team of scientists and engineers designing new products and processes.
- Perform experiments to develop applications for new and existing products. Laboratory activities will include mammalian cell culture, bacterial fermentation, membrane based clarification and protein purification projects using chromatographic separation methods
- Developing a thorough understanding of bioprocess unit operations for use in rapid process optimization
- Actively participate in new technology development projects resulting in novel methods and unit operations that would add value to the bioprocessing industry
- Designing experimental investigations, analyzing experimental data, new findings, literature review, submitting technical reports, and giving presentations internally and in scientific conferences
- Designing and executing new application studies for market intelligence or to complement Repligen’s product lines based on feedback from the intra and inter departmental discussions
- Working with other departments including manufacturing, project management and sales to accomplish individual and company objectives
- Degree in chemical engineering, biochemistry or biology. BS with at least 5 years or MS with at least 2 years of industrial experience in a process or applications development setting
- Extensive understanding in biological process sciences, both upstream and downstream including aseptic techniques, cell culture processes, protein analytics and chromatographic techniques
- Experienced hands-on work setting up lab scale bioreactors, culturing cells and performing process optimizations
- Additional experience with perfusion based cell culture processes, Tangential flow filtration (TFF) and Chromatographic based protein separations would be a strong plus
- Demonstrated experience in design of experiments (DoE), strong analytical and problem solving skills to understand and to contribute with novel solutions
- The ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities and strong inter personal skills to communicate with internal and external team members
Repligen is a trusted and forward-thinking partner in the production of biologics that improve human health worldwide, committed to supporting our customers with superior technology, service and applications expertise. We are executing on a focused growth strategy that involves ongoing innovation and collaboration, targeted acquisitions and commercial expansion.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers regarding personnel management issues, including performance management, training, and organizational development and structure. Oversee and provide assistance with performance reviews, performance improvement plans and job descriptions.
- Formulate and recommend HR/people related policies, procedures and objectives for the organization to senior management. Lead team to implement changes.
- Work with hiring managers on new staff requisition requirements, including role specifications and profile requirements.
- Team with internal interviewer to help foster positive interviewing techniques.
- Establish effective on-boarding and off-boarding policies and practices. Ensure consistent implementation across the organization and follow through.
- Monitor organization compliance with federal and state laws (including FLSA, ADA, FMLA, MMLA, EEOC, ERISA, etc.). Ensure the Employee Handbook is up-to-date, reflecting current practices, laws and regulations. Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance, including all 5500 Form filings, 401(k) audit, workers compensation and summary annual reports. Act as a primary contact with labor counsel and outside government agencies.
- Manage the development and implementation of training and development programs for all staff. Identify internal needs and oversee relationships with external resources to provide necessary education and materials to management and staff.
- Develop, implement and manage staff recognition programs.
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation
- Occasional travel may be required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the HR field, preferably within a life sciences organization, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibilities.
- BS/BA degree
- SPHR/PHR preferred
- Experience with HRIS
- Demonstrated experience rolling out HR programs, initiatives
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions, integration and change management
- Experience in a global, multi-site environment
This position will function in Repligen's OPUS® Column Packing group. Cross training into other departments may be required based on the changing needs of the department. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the department's production and quality goals are met. Applicants must have strong technical knowledge and problem solving skills. Must be able to follow oral and written instructions accurately, learn complex tasks quickly, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
Experience working in a classified cleanroom and knowledge of GMP/ISO/document controlled processes would be beneficial. Attention to detail and the ability to work in a team environment are essential. Ability to read engineering drawings and be familiar with process control software is also highly desirable. Candidates must be willing and able to learn new manufacturing processes as the company grows and also to work overtime (including occasional weekends).
- Cleaning, testing, and assembly of multi-part plastic filter housing units in a classified cleanroom environment
- Buffer and media preparation
- Equipment and component cleaning and preparation
- Assembly and packaging of prepared chromatography columns
- Analysis of chromatography column performance
- Execution of validation protocols
- Timely and accurate completion/review of production documentation and maintaining of laboratory notebooks, summarizing results, tracking data in Microsoft Excel/Word
- Compliance with all aspects of Repligen's IS09001 Quality Management System
- Entry of in-process data into trending databases
- May be required to cross train into other departments based on the needs of the company
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field preferred and 3-5 years’ experience in Biotech manufacturing. Candidates without BS degree will be considered with five plus years' experience in Biotech manufacturing
- Experience in column chromatography is preferred
- Experience with the operation of laboratory equipment (including pumps, UV detectors, pressure tanks, and various gauges/sensors) and operation of process-scale manufacturing equipment.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Must be resourceful and self-motivated
We are experiencing tremendous growth both domestically and internationally are therefore are expanding our commercial and technical sales organization to support this rapidly developing customer base. Repligen intends to continue this rapid growth through acquisition and international organic growth
As we expand globally we are seeking an experienced and effective Director of Customer Service. This role is responsible for the vision, strategy, design and implementation of best-in-class solutions for our internal and external customers. This role will acts as the customer's representative within Repligen. By implementing best in class tools and processes the successful candidate will apply technical expertise in order to resolve complex customer issues. Interface comfortably with Senior Management, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and customers to resolve business, and technical issues on all products and services.
The successful candidate will provide leadership and direction as we add more complex products to our portfolio to sell to our widening global customer base. She/he will create the leadership and vision required for all facets of customer service and support responsibility for the highest levels of customer responsiveness and satisfaction from initial inquiry through fulfillment completion.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a customer service group in direct support of our customers and commercial operations in a player/coach role. The successful candidate will analyze customer satisfaction and efficiency of order and delivery processing and will be responsible for identifying and implementing areas of improvement. Reporting to the VP, Bioprocessing Sales, this individual will be working as part of our commercial Sales group.
- Establish a global customer service support function capable of providing timely, effective service recognized by our customers as first class
- Oversee the function of Customer Service Specialist including but not limited to responding to customer calls and email inquiries, providing customers with general product/service information, pricing quotations, general technical support, and order fulfillment & shipment tracking information
- Manage and coordinate remote organization
- Use and manage a CRM database, integrated with Dynamics ERP system
- Effectively support communication between customers and direct sales to the internal organizations (i.e. Manufacturing and Product Management)
- Support Accounting/Finance group with respect to order management
- Work closely with shipping and logistics to ensure correct and timely delivery to customer site
- Support Quality Assurance for quality and ISO 9001 Compliance
- Document customer complaints and facilitate complaint resolution with Product Management, Quality and Manufacturing
- Support field sales and coordinate logistics for marketing activities such as tradeshows, conferences, mailings, etc.
- Provide the leadership required to identify and implement process improvement initiatives across all areas of customer service
- Coordinate with the Administration Group to ensure accurate order invoices and timely receivables
- Direct management experience leading and managing internationally distributed customer service teams to deliver integrated multinational customer support
- Direct experience with leading functional integration of international acquisition
- Demonstrated ability to build, nurture and develop CS organizations
- A strongly developed sense and dedication to client service and a motivated self- starter with analytical assessment and independent problem solving capability
- Ideal candidates have experience working in a direct customer service organization including customer service, logistics, procurement, order tracking and entry, and day-to-day customer interactions; experience with the Life Sciences industry preferred
- Understand how to set, measure, monitor and improve KPIs for customer service
- Attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to build trusting effective relations cross departmentally within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years’ experience leading international customer service organization and/or other relevant disciplines of business administration
- Demonstrated leadership skills
No current openings.
No current openings.
The Accounting Manager works closely with all parts of the organization and is a leader in Repligen’s Rancho Dominguez accounting department. Responsibilities include the financial close, financial reporting, revenue recognition, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, etc. This role will manage three individuals.
- Oversee the Company’s general ledger, credit and collections, and accounts payable functions and assist in identifying and driving best practices into the functions
- Analyze expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Facilitate and complete timely monthly, quarterly and annual closes
- Prepare and review account reconciliations and analyses
- Assist with the consolidation of all subsidiaries
- Assist in preparation of support for the parent Company’s SEC filings
- Lead and support quarterly attest reviews and annual audits as required
- Drive compliance of SOX controls and support the implementation of new processes to enhance the Company’s control environment
- Monitor and ensure the timely identification of evolving accounting guidance and potential impacts on the company. Partner with operations to develop and implement operational changes, as required
- Provide technical and hands-on implementation support for merger and acquisition activity, as required
- Perform special accounting analysis and projects, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- 4-8 years of accounting experience required
- Public accounting experience required (Big 4/National CPA firm preferred)
- CPA license preferred
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, including complex topics and areas
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Self-starter with ability to manage work autonomously
- Ability to multitask and meet assigned deadlines
- Familiar with ERP software as well as accounting/auditing principles
- Proficient in advanced Excel functions
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
Repligen is seeking an experienced Global Business Systems Manager to join a rapidly growing systems team. This is an ideal position for a candidate to demonstrate knowledge and drive process change in the growth of the company.
The Global Business Systems Manager reports to the Director, Information Systems and has primary responsibility for managing and maintaining key business systems across the enterprise. A successful applicant will be responsible for the overall Business Systems architecture, processes and systems within Repligen’s Corporate IT environment. The candidate is also responsible for leading the analysis and review of key business processes, and working with partners in respective business units to identify and implement applications and services which improve operational efficiencies within each area. The candidate will lead and manage a global team of analysts, developers and architects to support the demands of a rapidly growing business. This position requires strong analytical skills, communication skills and exceptional leadership skills, as well as the ability to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment. Project management and budgeting skills are also required.
- Lead an internal consulting organization, partnering with business stakeholders to deliver technology enhancements to the business using Agile best practices.
- Act as a global point of escalation for any Business Systems related issues and requests across the enterprise, researching and resolving day-to-day issues related to business processes and systems; and managing a portfolio of concurrent projects and initiatives.
- Drive a culture of service excellence, collaboration and customer satisfaction for key stakeholders and counterparts representing various business functions.
- Mentor and guide a global team of highly proficient and driven analysts, architects and developers, to ensure alignment of corporate strategic, departmental and individual goals.
- Work collaboratively with the team enhance the maturity of key Business Systems processes, including systems analysis, architecture and design, agile application and systems development, integration, testing and maintenance of enterprise applications.
- Partner with various business stakeholders to roll out new processes, functionality and ongoing process improvements to existing systems. Collaborate with program managers in various departments and their staff to identify and implement applications and services which improve operations and increase efficiencies within each area.
- Plan and manage the execution of implementation projects, including day-to-day project management, issues and risk management, scope management, and regular status reporting.
- Participate in medium; long-range strategic planning with the executive team to ensure that the project roadmap reflects business priorities as projects and business needs change.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Requires 5 or more years of related technical and managerial experience supporting and managing Enterprise Business Systems (ERP/CRM/HRIS) in a global environment
- 5-7 years managing enterprise application development within various software-industry business models including subscription, ecommerce, fulfillment and support
- 5+ years direct management experience for a team
- Advanced systems knowledge of Tier 1 ERP Systems, Salesforce CRM, Business Intelligence Tools and Concepts, and Workflow Management tools.
- Strong project management and communication skills and ability to communicate at technical and business levels
- Able to communicate and present situations / status to senior management.
- Experience relaying sensitive information to appropriate parties. Keeps clients, superiors and peers updated based on their information needs.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and customer relation communication skills
- Expert problem-solver. Sorts through complex issues and conducts comparative analysis of multiple solutions with a focus on using data to drive insight
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
- MBA or Masters in MIS.
- Prior experience in an internal or external consulting role, in particular leading Enterprise-wide Business Process Improvement initiatives, such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Plan to Make in the Manufacturing and Distribution industry.
- Strong background with Tier 1 ERP Systems.
- Strong understanding of Financial and Accounting concepts
- Experience managing technical teams across multiple time zones
- Ability to drive process and system transformation and deliver end-to-end System solutions
- Ability to blend functional and technical expertise to drive project delivery and communicate across both the Business and IT teams
- IT project implementation experience across all lifecycles (design, build, test, deploy and support)
The Manufacturing Engineer will support the day-to-day production activities in a high mix, low volume product environment in order to produce quality and cost-effective products that meet or exceed costumer’s expectations. This position develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls; coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
- Act as shop liaison between Engineering and Production to ensure products are built to specifications and engineering drawings
- Have detailed knowledge of how to read engineering drawings and be able to relay information to production team members
- Provide feedback to Engineering to improve product design for ease of manufacturing, optimization of cost, quality improvement and time to manufacture
- Provide assistance to production personal for all facets related to manufacturing of products
- Establish and promote cross-functional relationships
- Assists Production Manager in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and training
- Initiate Document Change Orders (DCO) as required to support manufacturing and quality of parts produced
- Identify and if necessary, design and deploy tooling to aid in production processes
- Solve manufacturing issues and communicate solutions
- Constantly evaluate manufacturing line set up and assembly methods for optimal production with respect to time and cost, and provide suggestions to Production Manager
- Ensure standardization and compliance to engineering and company specification for processes employed in the production of products
- Evaluate engineering packages for manufacturing prior to production. Represents manufacturing on cross-functional teams.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering required
- Minimum 5-10 years of related experience in a small or medium manufacturing environment. Low volume, high product mix environment is a plus
- Experience applying lean manufacturing concepts required
- Ability to work in a team environment, amicable
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Communicate effectively.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, Power Point, ERP and electronic email systems.
- Excellent people skills, with an advanced understanding of team building concepts
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism in people interactions
- Ability to align department objectives with corporate objectives
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Consistent follow through on all assigned tasks
The Equipment Engineer will develop and provide support for manufacturing equipment related to membrane casting operations and hollow fiber filter production. The work is in a fast paced, high growth environment, with complex and fluid project attributes.
Strong interpersonal skills are needed to work effectively with management, suppliers, and contractors. The candidate must possess the ability to collaborate with others and be able to conduct technical discussions concerning projects and/or schedules.
- Understand Spectrum’s manufacturing processes and associated equipment requirements.
- Develop and/or modifying existing equipment, taking into consideration costs, available space, time limitations, regulatory requirements, and other technical factors.
- Draft detailed part and assembly drawings using SolidWorks and DraftSight.
- Identify and resolve equipment related issues promptly and efficiently with minimal down time.
- Perform Equipment Qualifications (IQ/OQ/PQ) as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of work experience in an ISO/GMP manufacturing environment is required.
- Understanding of Equipment Qualification and Process Validation is required.
- Thorough understanding of engineering principles and manufacturing processes is required.
- BS in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Biopharmaceutical and/or Medical Device manufacturing experience is desired.
- Must lead by example and possess a high sense of personal integrity and accountability.
- Must possess high bandwidth and be able to fill multiple roles, as needed.
- Must be proficient with SolidWorks/CAD, MS Office, and electronic file management.
- Regularly work in a clean room and laboratory environment.
- Regularly exposed to chemicals, fumes and/or airborne particles.
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, vibration, and noise.
- Occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
No current openings.
No current openings.
This position will function in Repligen's Pre-packed Column Packing groups. The successful candidate will play a key role in leading the department's production and ensuring that all quality goals are met. Applicants must have strong technical knowledge and problem solving skills and must be able to follow oral and written instructions accurately, learn complex tasks quickly, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
Experience working in a classified cleanroom and knowledge of GMP/ISO/document controlled processes would be beneficial. Attention to detail and the ability to work in a team environment are essential.
- Lead and supervise all production personnel involved in the manufacture of pre-packed columns
- Develop a production schedule based on customer demand and forecasts.
- Manage the daily execution of the production plan
- Effectively respond to changes to the schedule and communicate those changes both to the manufacturing team as well as to management
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion/review of all production documentation
- Ensuring that all employees are trained to perform their functions and have personal development plans
- Ensure that the operation is in compliance with all aspects of Repligen's IS09001 Quality Management System
- Responsible for keeping all manufacturing and testing equipment clean and calibrated
- Responsible for insuring that work area is clean and safe
- Individual must communicate daily/weekly status of the operation by reporting on metrics, KPI’s to the group and to management
- Work cross functionally with supply chain and quality to insure material availability and efficient release and shipping
- BS degree in Science or a related field preferred, but candidates without a BS degree will be considered with three to five years' experience in Biotech manufacturing
- Familiarity with SAGE/GP or similar ERP systems to effectively account for production and inventory is a plus
- Experience in column chromatography is preferred
- Experience with the operation of laboratory equipment (including pumps, UV detectors, and various gauges/sensors) and operation of process-scale manufacturing equipment
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Must be resourceful and self-motivated
No current openings.