Ultimate flexibility from pre-packed to unpacked.
OPUS® 45R and 60R Pre-packed Columns feature an innovative unpacking port for simple resin removal.
FROM PRE-PACKED TO UNPACKED
Breakthrough technology from
the Leader of the Pack in pre-packed columns
With an innovative side port that allows for easy resin unpacking, OPUS ® 45R and OPUS® 60R Columns provide the ultimate flexibility in pre-packed column technology.
Without compromising chromatographic performance or cleanability, the new feature helps mitigate the risk of implementing pre-packed columns in cGMP settings, and allows for re-use of the unpacked resin in other columns.
- Innovative side port enables column unpacking after use
- Chromatographic behavior or cleanability of the packed bed is maintained
- Simple procedure allows for complete recovery of resin in < 5 column volumes (CV)
The OPUS® unpacking port drives even greater flexibility into downstream processing.
- In the event of a deviation, if the OPUS® pre-packed column performance cannot be recovered, the column can be unpacked and the resin can be repacked into a traditional, self-packed column.
- After the intended usage of the OPUS® pre-packed column, the column can be unpacked and resin transferred to a development or pilot setting for additional use.
100 cm/hour with 1% CV of 10% Acetone
Lack of dead zones measured by phosphate cleaning confirms the CFD transitional analysis: 6 log reduction of phosphate in <2 CVs