Spectrum®, a Repligen brand, offers a broad range of hollow fiber filtration technologies for upstream cell culture and downstream purification applications. Click below for a complete list of all Spectrum products and services.
Monitor and evaluate conductivity, UV and temperature for automated process controls.
KONDUiT is an add-on module ready to use with Spectrum® KR2i and KMPi TFF Systems and Pro-Connex™ Flow Paths, with the ability to scale from 1mL to 1000L process volumes. Using single-use, gamma stable sensors, the KONDUiT can be used with hollow fiber or flat sheet TFF filters and can automate process control parameters defined by weight, conductivity, and UV independently or in conjunction with each other.
To the existing integrated functions of the KR2i and KMPi systems, KONDUiT adds:
- End point conductivity control for ultrafiltration / diafiltration operations
- End point UV control for diafiltering free drug from drug delivery particles
- End point UV control for concentration of certain molecules
- UV alarm for monitoring membrane breakthrough
- Real-time temperature monitoring
- Two independent temperature/conductivity readings
- Simultaneous monitoring of 2 wavelengths: 260nm and 280nm
0.1 to 100 mS/cm
|Conductivity Accuracy:||From 0.1 to 2 mS/cm + 0.1 mS/cm 2 to 50 mS/cm +5% of reading 50 to 100 mS/cm typically +5% of reading|
Better than +0.2°C (typically better than 0.1°C)
(L x W x H):
|7 3/4" x 4 3/4" x 4 1/2"|
|Pressure Range:||Rated for pressure up to 75 psi (5 bar)|
Spectrum® hollow fiber filters are used in microfiltration and ultrafiltration applications. They are especially effective for tangential flow filtration (TFF) because they are easily scaled up or scaled down, maintaining the same filtration conditions from process development to commercial production.
- Linearly scalable from process development to commercial manufacturing
- Fast, high flux rates enable rapid processing
- High yield, due to low protein binding
- Manufactured in compliance with cGMP guidelines
- Used in over 1900 Spectrum® Krosflo TFF Systems and over 2000 XCell™ ATF Systems worldwide
- Compatible with other industry hollow fiber TFF systems
Spectrum® KrosFlo Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) systems are turnkey hollow fiber systems used in ultrafiltration and microfiltration processes. With filter volumes ranging from a few milliliters to thousands of liters, the KrosFlo System sizes parallel the scalability of Spectrum® hollow fiber filters.
- Scalable from process development to commercial manufacturing
- Volumes from milliliters to thousands of liters
- Automated process control
- Proprietary data collection software
- Worldwide adoption, with over 1900 systems in use today
Watch the webinar "KrosFlo KR2i with KONDUiT: Turnkey Benchtop System for Walkaway TFF Automation" to learn more about the KrosFlo KR2i system with the KONDUiT module.
Custom Pro-Connex® Flow Paths come pre-sterilized and ready to use with Spectrum® KrosFlo TFF Systems. Options include exclusive fittings and connections, uniquely designed TFF process reservoirs, pressure transducers, aseptic connectors, and ll Spectrum TFF filters.
- Improved batch control
- No cross-contamination
- Lower production costs
- Limited manufacturing down-time
- Quicker and easier set-up