Spectrum®, a Repligen brand, offers a broad range of hollow fiber filtration technologies for upstream cell culture and downstream purification applications. Click below for a complete list of all Spectrum products and services.
Spectrum® hollow fiber filters are used in microfiltration and ultrafiltration applications. They are especially effective for tangential flow filtration (TFF) because they are easily scaled up or scaled down, maintaining the same filtration conditions from process development to commercial production.
- Linearly scalable from process development to commercial manufacturing
- Fast, high flux rates enable rapid processing
- High yield, due to low protein binding
- Manufactured in compliance with cGMP guidelines
- Used in over 1900 Spectrum® Krosflo TFF Systems and over 2000 XCell™ ATF Systems worldwide
- Compatible with other industry hollow fiber TFF systems
Spectrum® KrosFlo Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) systems are turnkey hollow fiber systems used in ultrafiltration and microfiltration processes. With filter volumes ranging from a few milliliters to thousands of liters, the KrosFlo System sizes parallel the scalability of Spectrum® hollow fiber filters.
- Scalable from process development to commercial manufacturing
- Volumes from milliliters to thousands of liters
- Automated process control
- Proprietary data collection software
- Worldwide adoption, with over 1900 systems in use today
Custom Pro-Connex® Flow Paths come pre-sterilized and ready to use with Spectrum® KrosFlo TFF Systems. Options include exclusive fittings and connections, uniquely designed TFF process reservoirs, pressure transducers, aseptic connectors, and ll Spectrum TFF filters.
- Improved batch control
- No cross-contamination
- Lower production costs
- Limited manufacturing down-time
- Quicker and easier set-up