The OPUS® RoboColumn® Configurator allows you to configure single rows up to a full 96-well plate of pre-packed columns. You can specify column format, resin source, supplier, functional mode and resin name online prior to submitting the order. After order submission, a quote for your RoboColumn® order will be generated.
For first-time users, please watch the short online video tutorial below on how to use the OPUS® RoboColumn® Configurator.
Register to use the Repligen website. You only need to do this once to enable first-time use.
If you are already a registered user, log in to enter your online account.
Watch this brief video to learn the key steps you need to take to successfully submit the specifications of your OPUS® RoboColumn® order. The video will walk you through:
- Registering for or logging into your Repligen account
- Configuring your order online
- Adding, moving, duplicating, and deleting strips
- Making edits to your order specifications
- Saving your drafts to review later
- Submitting your order specifications to Repligen
- Reviewing past orders