SoloVPE Application: Multicomponent Analysis
SoloVPE System’s variable pathlength technology allows multiple hemoglobin components to be measured simultaneously without the need for baseline correction, scatter correction, or dilution
Measure Hemoglobin Derivatives with Multicomponent Analysis
Easy-to-use, robust, reliable solution
CO-oximeters are expensive and complex. They require dilutions in most cases and have fixed wavelengths.
- If components within samples shift peaks, a CO-oximeter cannot change its wavelength.
- Require dilutions.
The SoloVPE Solution
- Easy-to–run, cost efficient, and robust.
- Generally, does not require correction.
- Wavelengths of interest can be changed, depending on the lambda max of the sample.
- Allows multiple components to be measured simultaneously without the need for baseline correction, scatter correction, or dilution.
- Software capable of accurately determining the content of each component within the sample.
- Provides reliable and reproducible results.
Your success is our success
CTech is committed to our customers’ success. We design service offerings to supplement our standard support options and provide you with increased access to our highly knowledgeable and experienced professionals. We offer implementation, development, and educational guidance to maximize the benefits of your variable pathlength solutions and the Slope Spectroscopy® technique.
- 21 CFR Part 11 Guidance
- Annex 11 Guidance
- Validation Support
- Qualification Service
- Method Transfer Service
- Method Design & Development
- On-Site Support
- Custom Standards
- Process Auditing
- SOP Document Review
- Advanced Slope Spectroscopy Training
- Data Analysis
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting