Field applications support
FIeld Service Support
CTech™ Integrated Analytical Support Services
Field Applications Support
Repligen deploys a global team of Field Applications Specialists (FAS), scientists and engineers who provide on-site applications support for customers. The team offers over 150 combined years of industry experience in upstream and downstream process development, technology transfer and scale-up.
The FAS Team is available to provide support in the following areas:
- Process intensification - perfusion and fed-batch cell culture processes
- Membrane selection and optimization- Concentration/diafiltration (UF/DF)
- Downstream chromatography solutions
- Economic benefits/drivers for pre-packed columns
- Column packing/qualification
- Chromatography development/characterization
- Continuous processing implementation
- High-throughput process development, experimental design and data analysis
- Scale-up/scale-down throughout process workflow
Field Service Support
As the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of a range of industry-leading bioprocessing equipment, Repligen aims to help customers achieve the highest level of performance and productivity from these products and systems.
Manned by a team of Field Service Engineers (FSEs) expertly trained in the maintenance and service of Repligen products, the service is offered globally for selected products and systems.
CTech™ Integrated Analytical Solutions
Repligen is here to help you evaluate, install, qualify, train and validate your Variable Pathlength Technology within your process development, manufacturing or Quality Control departments.
Repligen Customer Service is available to provide information and assistance in the following areas:
- Order placement and/or confirmation
- Inquiry about a Repligen product or service
- New customer orientation
- Pricing information