Non-metallic Process Equipment
Repligen non-metallic process equipment are cost-effective alternatives to traditional stainless steel totes and carts. With virtually unlimited options and configurations, Repligen products are made of highest quality Class VI TSE/BSE free materials and customized to the customer's specific application.
Designed for Purpose
- Customer-specified dimensions, custom port configurations
- Virtually unlimited options and configurations
- Mobile and stationary options, ergonomic designs
- Leaders in non-metallic fabrication and rotational molding
- Class VI-compliant, TSE/BSE-free
- Polypropylene, Polycarbonate, Polyethylene materials
2500L Bio-Container Tote featuring Tote-L Door System
- Patented Tote-L Door System for easy operator access to even the largest bioprocess totes
- No electric or air required for operation
- Sizes up to 3000L
Repligen storage and transfer equipment are engineered to meet exact customer requirements, with limitless configurations available.
Ready to get started on a custom project?
Start by exploring thousands of examples in the Fluid Management Custom Showcase, which catalogs popular designs that have been deployed in many bioprocessing operations to date. Filter through the showcase to find inspiration for specific applications. Then consult with our experts to specify your requirements for your specific applications.
Click on the tabs below to see examples of Repligen non-metallic process equipment.
Manufacturing Centers of Excellence
Repligen develops and manufactures products for the biopharmaceutical industry under an ISO 9001 quality management system. We focus on the timely delivery of high quality, consistent and robust products, to ensure business continuity for our customers.
Repligen manufacturing sites are located in Massachusetts, California, and New Jersey in the United States and in Sweden, France, The Netherlands, Germany and Estonia.
Support is part of the Repligen DNA. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer experience, and to support the efficient and successful adoption and implementation of all Repligen products and services.
- Field Application Support
- Customer Service
- Field Service Engineers